POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally! I have achieved what I wanted. : Finally! I have achieved what I wanted. Server Time
17 Aug 2024 02:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Finally! I have achieved what I wanted.
From: Arie L  Stavchansky
Date: 16 Nov 2001 20:54:23
Message: <3bf5c34f@news.povray.org>
Hello All,

First let me say thank you to those who responded to my original postings
about spheres being attached to a function curve.  The time you took out to
help carefully explain this idea is invaluble to me.  I appreciate this
community a great deal.

So, here is what I had wanted all along.  I have even made a macro for this
sucker.  I can set the bottle radius, and bottle height, and the rest is
constructed through the computations of ratios.  For example there is a
ratio of the height of the neck, to the height of the bottle.  I know this
may not seem like a big deal to some of you advanced users out there, but I
am truly satisfied with this, and now it is time to continue the rendering
process.

Can you tell where I'm going with this?  Thanks again everybody!!  I'll keep
posting newer versions of this "ad" as I work on it.

Take care,
Arie

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: